Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Fermented honey garlic...

Started by Berry Sweet, July 08, 2018, 12:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

..or just garlic marinated in honey....anyone make this?

Apparently it's supposed to be good for you.  I want to try the frmemented honey garlic but right now I'm marinating garlic on honey for about 1 week...then I'm going to use it to make honey garlic chicken wings for the kid.  Of course a few more ingredients must be added to make the sauce for the wings...but for now I'm working on marinating it...to make the best honey garlic in the world!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"..or just garlic marinated in honey....anyone make this?

Apparently it's supposed to be good for you.  I want to try the frmemented honey garlic but right now I'm marinating garlic on honey for about 1 week...then I'm going to use it to make honey garlic chicken wings for the kid.  Of course a few more ingredients must be added to make the sauce for the wings...but for now I'm working on marinating it...to make the best honey garlic in the world!

Maybe I have, but I drank too much swish and can't remember.

Angry White Male

My Grandfather believed Garlic was good for health, and ate more of it than he should have from time to time.  Stank like a fucking Wop at times because of it, and he was a Kraut!

I don't mind some garlic, but I also don't believe consuming it will lead to much in the way of health benefits...

Berry Sweet

I'm part Greek, garlic goes in everything.  I love It!

Angry White Male

I like Wop food, so a little garlic is expected.  I should've married a Wop.

However, I went out for authentic Greek once, and that was garlic overload the one time.  I had to wash the sheets, as sweating out all that garlic stank them up.  I'm not joking.

Frood

If I'm staying home for a couple of days, I like to make buttered toast and pour dried garlic powder on it till the butter moistens and thickens.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Frood

Bloody hell and mate aren't often combined together in a phrase. Gives us the cringe factor like hearing shrimp with barbie.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

I have much to learn, should I wash up on your shores!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Bloody hell and mate aren't often combined together in a phrase. Gives us the cringe factor like hearing shrimp with barbie.

Us?

You're American.

:001_rolleyes:

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Bloody hell and mate aren't often combined together in a phrase. Gives us the cringe factor like hearing shrimp with barbie.

Us?

You're American.

:001_rolleyes:

Only in your bizarre imagination, gramps
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"My Grandfather believed Garlic was good for health, and ate more of it than he should have from time to time.  Stank like a fucking Wop at times because of it, and he was a Kraut!

I don't mind some garlic, but I also don't believe consuming it will lead to much in the way of health benefits...

He was right.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"..or just garlic marinated in honey....anyone make this?

I've never tried, but I will..

Thank you Berry.

ac_smile